Construction in an Existing Content
- Planning of Construction Projects and Tendering
- Concepts for Deconstruction, Recycling and Disposal
- Site Management / Construction Supervision / Provident Preservation of Evidences
- Subgrade Examination of Contaminated Sites (Soil, Ground Water)
- Investigation and Restoration of Pollutants in Buildings (Asbestos, Man-made Mineral Fibres, PAH, PCB et al.)
- Measurement of Emission and Immission (Sound Level, Dust Development and Vibration)
- Disposal Management / Sampling / Verification Management
- Health and Safety Management / Work in Contaminated Areas
ICP provides all engineering services being necessary for „construction in an existing content“ with an interdisciplinary fulfilment. Complex problems often arise in the area of selective deconstruction. These can be solved by experienced architects, civil and environmental engineers, geologists and material testers. Complying with high quality requirements is achieved by the interdisiplinary team work of the ICP experts.
ICP provides long-term experiences, highly qualified staff and the necessary equipment for e.g. subgrade investigations, examinations of or in the construction, lowering of the ground water level, vibration or sound level measurement.
Construction in an existing urban content often requires the selective deconstruction of the buildings at first.