Business Objectives of ICP mbH
To maximize our efficiency and performance, we choose to strive towards common objectives. All hirarchy levels contribute equally to achieve our well known and publicly declared objectives.
ICPs business objectives are:
- To deliver best vale for money at maximum efficiency
- To continue to obtain interesting and economically attractive national and international projects
- To complete rewarding projects to the full satisfaction of our clients
- To work goal and topic oriented and to live an honest, openminded relationship with client and amongst ourselves
- To create a joyful and motivating working atmosphere which maximizes our performance and our health on long terms
- Constant expansion of our company without comprimising on the ability of the company to adjust its structure
- To reward ICP employees at fair terms for their contribution to an economic sucess of the company
- To become the leading German company for engineering services within the field of waste management, landfill engineering and site remediation both nationally and internationally until the year 2016.
These objectives have their starting point in the initial intention in the course of the establishment of the company. They have been put into words by Gerd Burkhardt and Dr. Thomas Egloffstein in 2006.