Call for Papers — No conference fee for presenters!
8th international conference and exhibition on mechanical biological waste treatment (MBT/AWT), waste sorting and recycling technology, 14th to 16th of May 2019 in Hanover, Germany
Raw materials and energy from waste
From 2019 this will be a joint event of Wasteconsult and ICP mbH:
Program and registration for visitors available from January 2019
Current information about the conference, about renting stand space, about advertisements in the conference proceedings as well as about sponsoring possibilities (conference, excursion) can be found at www.waste-to-resources.eu.
Having participants from 41 countries in 2017, Waste-to-Resources confirmed its position as world’s largest conference on mechanical biological treatment and material recovery facilities. For the next event, we are looking for presentations about all technical, legal and political topics about treatment and recovery of municipal solid waste (MSW) by these technologies. The combination of conference and commercial exhibition will make Waste-to-Resources 2019 again a prime event for operators, authorities, consultants and technology providers. The conference will cover topics like:
- Targets, legal aspects, boundary values
- More sustainability by material recovery instead of energy recovery
- Ground breaking waste treatment and recovery technologies
- Waste treatment technologies compared
- MBT & MRF in different countries
- Recycling and reuse of materials and devices
- Functionality, economic efficiency & life cycle balance
- Experience with new and rebuilt plants
- New developments in machine and system engineering
- Anaerobic digestion of organic waste fractions
- Energy recovery by RDF power plants, gasification, liquefaction and more
- Conditioning, use and sale of MBT & MRF output fractions (e.g. RDF, metals)
- Latest sorting technologies
- Process control and analytics
- Emissions and their treatment
- Disposal of residues from waste treatment
- Fires in waste treatment plants: detection, extinguishing, prevention, insurance
- Health and safety in waste treatment and recycling plants
- Other interesting topics of your choice
Waste-to-Resources has simultaneous translation in English, French and German. Waste-to-Resources will be held in Hanover (Germany) from the 14th to 16th of May 2019. If you are interested to become an author at Waste-to-Resources, please submit the following information until the 12th of December 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title and qualified abstract (1–2 pages) of the paper (English or German only)
- Institution, Name, address, Phone, FAX and personal email-address
The selection of the papers and the symposium agenda will be finalised in January 2019. The leading authors / presenters (one person per paper) of the accepted papers for oral presentations will get free access to the conference, which also includes lunch, dinner and the conference proceedings. Transport and accommodation have to be self-organised and paid by the authors.
Papers for the conference proceedings have to be in English or German. The PowerPoint presentations on the conference must be in English, but due to the simultaneous translation, the oral presentation can be held in French or German as well. Hanover has an international airport and is easy to reach by train, car and airplane.
For advertisement and endorsement, please contact us! For more information about this and the previous events, please visit www.waste-to-resources.eu
We are looking forward to welcome you to Waste-to-Resources 2019!
ICP Ingenieurgesellschaft Prof. Czurda und Partner mbH, Auf der Breit 11, 76227 Karlsruhe, Tel.: (0721) 944 77–19, E-Mail: email@example.com