Valuable Knowledge. For Global Requirements and Innovations
- Implementation and instruction in waste management planning using workshops and guidelines
- Holding specialist seminars for public sector employees, for planners and operators of waste disposal facilities
- Practical and theoretical training of personnel from landfill sites
- Organization of trips for delegations on the topics of waste and contaminated sites
- Setting up contacts in developing and newly industrializing countries for the purpose of technology transfer and exports
We are convinced that not only continued further development and transfer of expertise but also the ability to think innovatively is the key to success in the future of a globalized world. Our well- established specialist seminars on the topics of remediation of contaminated sites and landfill technology provide interested professionals from this field with a forum for exchanging information on the latest trends, methods and technical solutions.
Our plans and concepts abroad always go hand in hand with the support and training of local personnel, as e.g. in Hungary, Rumania and many other countries. We organize seminars for waste management concepts, landfill technology or renewable energy sources for participants from governmental departments. In this way we can guarantee a problem-free implementation and professional management of new or existing plants. Thus increased value is achieved through cost-effective use of the means invested, from which our clients increasingly benefit.
By transfer of expertise we do not mean conveying German concepts in a 1:1 ratio to new surroundings. Based on our experience at home and abroad, we find customized solutions which will endure in the long term under local conditions.